September 12, 2012

We read the paper and drank coffee with my brother this morning.  I cleaned the floors and bathroom in the Casita and then washed the sheets and put them back on.  I helped Jim replace some rivets on the Casita.   After lunch and showers, Elton, Jim and I went to see mom.  Her sister Ina and Ina’s daughter Jan came to see mother today.  They live in Scurry, Texas, not far from Rice and very close to Canton. We had coffee in the dining room at the nursing home and then we all walked to Baytown Seafood and had supper.  On the way over we walked through a parking lot by a grocery store and found a geocache.  We went back to my brother’s house and Jim and I cleaned off the lovebugs again from the front of the Silverado.  Elton had taped three episodes of DDD and I watched them.



No comments:

Post a Comment