September 13, 2012

Jim fixed pancakes for Elton and me this morning and I fixed some bacon to eat with them.  Jim and I went to mom’s house and moved a lot of flat stepping stones to the front of the barn so we would be able to park the Casita on it when we take it there to store it.  We went back to my brother’s house and got cleaned up and then went to get mom for her doctors appointment.  She will be going into the hospital after her Monday doctors appointment to try and get the sore on her leg healed.  She has been dealing with it for about two months.  They will debride the sore and then stitch it up.  They will also shave part of her ankle bone off -- they think the infection might be in the bone around the wound also.  We took her back to the nursing home and played bingo.  Jim and Elton went back to my brother’s house and I cleaned and straightened up my mother’s dresser drawers.  I fixed supper for us while Elton and Jim watched the football game and I washed three loads of mom’s clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment