June 21, 2012

When we got up this morning Jim still had a headache.  His temperature was 99.2 degrees.  So, at least that is going down.  It rained during the night and it is much cooler today.  It got about 84 degrees.  We haven’t had the air conditioner on at all today.  I got our clothes, kitchen and bath towels and our sheets and went to the laundry mat.  Jim was laying down when I left and I asked our neighbors to listen for him if he needed anything, they said they would keep an eye out.  When I got back Jim was outside and he stayed up for a while then went back to lie down.  He said he thought he was feeling a little better today.  But still had the headache.  I sat outside and read.  When I got ready to fix dinner at 6 pm, Jim got up again.  His temperature is still 99.1 degrees.  About 9 pm we went inside to watch some TV and he took another Ibuprofen.  Hopefully tomorrow he will feel even better.   Sorry, no pictures today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment